New Blackpool Council Offices
Blackpool FY1 3AZ
Awarded the British Council Offices (BCO) award 2015 and the Energy Efficient Building of the Year 2014, the impressive contemporary 126,000 sq ft five storey office building for Blackpool Council forms part of the £220 million Talbot Gateway Central Business District Scheme.
Featuring excellent environmental credentials such as high energy efficiency, rain water harvesting, and LED lighting, the offices have achieved a BREEAM “Excellent” rating and an EPC ‘A’ rating.
Eric Wright Construction appointed Phoenix Flooring as part of the supply chain to deliver the flooring element of the project. The offices provide a light, modern environment with durable finishes overlooking the town and to the famous Blackpool Tower in the distance.
- Eric Wright Construction Limited
- AHR Architects & Building Consultants, London
- 126,000 sq ft
- Interface A Line Carpet Tiles
- Interface Blast From The Past Carpet Tiles
- Polysafe Vogue Ultra Vinyl
- Polysafe Modena Vinyl
- Gerflor GTI Max Vinyl
- Gerflor Taraflex Sport M Vinyl
- Gerflor Taraflex Surface Vinyl
- Karndean Loose Lay Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Jaymart Grime Grabber Barrier Matting